• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No 2011 Season?

James Moore

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd hate to think there will be no football in 2011. This lack of free agency is seriously annoying already .

Is it only me, or does it seem like no one cares about the fans. The media seems to cover the players and the owners. It's always owners this, players that. What about the fans?

If not for us, their business would not exist. We all know this but still we, the fans, have no voice in this situation. I'm sick and tired of this. Fans should voice their opinion and prove that it's our dollars that fuel this sport. Maybe someone will listen then. I found this simple way to do it online
http://www.fanswantfootball.org/

It's interesting what fans of other teams and fans of football in general have to say. Anyway, I hope they can fix this situation soon.

Passepartout

Huddler
Reaction score
Think you hit it dead on. As the fans are the ones that are overlooked. And the fans are the ones that pay to see the games and see the games on tv and not just in person. You are right as we are overlooked in a $9B industry.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
/sigh. Another thread that is going to depress me! I so wish we had football all figured out. But still a long road ahead which is mainly going to screw the fans. While I think this petition is nice, I have a hard time believing it will have an impact. :(

Top Bottom