• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Ravens @ Seahawks - 11/13: Week 10 (WIN 22-17)

Reaction score
Ravens (6-2) @ Seahawks (2-6)
» Regular Season - Week 10

Date: November 13th, 2011
Time: 1:05pm PT
Network: CBS
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Discuss!

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
I really didn't think the Seahawks would win this, but they pulled it off. Definitely need to address the penalties. They almost cost them the game.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
We win!! Bummer we only came out of three turn overs with 9 points, but we score, they don't. The Defence played well enough to keep us in the game, and the OL actually gave us a run game to finish the clock. This is just what I was hopeing for, progress as the season moves on. If it weren't for stupid penalties, we would have three more wins under our belts. Penalties damn near cost us the game today! All, and all penalties aside they didn't look half bad. Should have been 21 points off turnovers instead of 9, but I'll take it. This young team is a force to be reconded with in the near future. I still think we need a QB, and a real FB. Baltimore is probably wondering what the hell just happened, and the Hawks (players) are realizing their potential. Maybe PC too, but I wouldn't bet a paycheck on it. Anybody hear how bad Moffitt is?

Reaction score
Moffitt is having an MRI tomorrow.

Rice, Baldwin, and Chancellor all suffered concussions. Wouldn't be surprised if they all missed a game.

Reaction score
Marshawn, O line and defense won this game... agree that penalties almost lost us this game!! But some of the calls were bullshit, especially on Baltimores last drive. Fuck the refs...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
we still really need a pass rusher, flacco for the most part had all day to throw. he was so inconsistent blew quite a few big plays

Reaction score
Yeah Flacco really sucked... some bad, Charlie Whitehurst type throws tonight. DBs did a good job in coverage and breaking up some passes.

Definitelty need pass rush help. We could not generate much pressure.

I am really impressed with how the Oline held up against Baltimore in pass protection. Definitely impressed with the run blocking.

Still WAY too many penalties!!1

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thought Tjack played good. He seems to be improving, has toughness, and seems like a humble leader, who has grown on me. I think he is playing the best he ever has. Those throws on the run were impressive, even though the one to rice was underthown. He may not be fhe answer but he can win games, and doesnt seem to lose them for us.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
if jackson could get better with his reads he could be a good starting qb, but thats something thats too hard to learn

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
our O line really is coming along good now, 2 sacks over our last 2 games and its against the cowboys and ravens too. god the penalties are just ridiculous though, but i guess thats got to be a little expected with a team as young as we are but still

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Way too many penalties and not enough capitalization on turnovers. It should have been a blowout considering we had drives starting at Baltimore's 42, 19, 18, and 4 yard lines...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
TJack actually was getting some 2nd even 3rd reads, and then rolling out.
I think anticipating routes, going through your progressions can be improved by 1. Knowing the playbook 2. knowing your personell 3. being comfortable and 4. being confident.

Way too many penalties, they should spend an hour a practice on fundementals, until they get the this fixed.

Reaction score
I think a lot of those penalties were because they were play so aggressively. I mean Raheem Brock jumped offsides, that doesn't happen very much to a 10 year vet. Then obviously Kam's helmet to helmet hit, which clearly wasn't intentional and he took the worst of it but I think he's going to get fined.

Top Bottom