• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Ravens @ Seahawks - 11/13: Week 10 (WIN 22-17)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No doubt on the fine, clear helmet to helmet.

Too many offsides pentaties , think Carpenter had 2-3 Okung had 1, Tate illegal motion.

On the defense, I was at the game, I swear Baltimore had alot of motion 'twitchin' shuffling that I thought was drawing us offsides, so I dont fault the defense as much, offense is just disipline.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Bob, when you look back on the play, the reciever bent down antisipating the hit, or possably hoping to get under the tackle if Kam tried to arm tackle. Kam was also lowering his helmet to make a good solid tackle. Unfortuanly the powers to be will probably fine him, but I think he was trying to make a good tackle. Both players just lowered their heads, and as you said, Kam got the worst, and the penalty.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I know as well, the part that really piss's me off is it was not an intentual helmet to helmet hit, and our guy gets his bell rung, and wallet lightened up! I guess that's what makes me mad at the Human error in this game Ref. wise. We loose a TD, and the game, because of a BS push in the back on Leons TD run in the Browns game. Pure BS calls against us in the Cincy game (which also cost us the game), and then this. Yes, the Hawks can do better taking care of their own dumb ass Penaltys, but this is getting out of hand. Guess I'm still spitting nails from SB XL :mad:.

Reaction score
Listening to some of Petes interviews and press conferences, he's not making any excuses for Kam and sounds like it was Kams fault for leading with the helmet. I still think its a BS rule, but made a good point I'm saying there's a reason for the head injury concerns-look at how many guys we lost this week to concussions alone.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Its not a BS rule, the game hits have gotten harder, direct helmet to helmet hits are brutal. Kams was pretty direct, I could see a glancing blow not being called.

Kam delivers violent tackles, and I love it, but look at Bobs sig. That is a textbook tackle, but the "driving" into the ground is illegal in wrestling and football. He's just gotta watch it.

Top Bottom