• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Steelers - 9/18: Week 2 (LOSS 24-0)

Who will win?

• Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
PC didnt look too "excited" or "jacked" on the sideline.
He better figure some shit out, or his head will be on a spike in Seattle, next to Mora's.
I think they will, I just getting my "Chuckles Chant" ready for next Sunday.

Reaction score
The line protected reasonably well, then again they really weren't blitzing us much. The run blocking was terrible, but the Steelers almost always lead the league in run defense though. We'll see how they look next week against a more average defense. Tjack will benefit from having Rice back.

Reaction score
The defense is good, but our pass rush kind of sucks... We're not getting consistent pressure on the QB, I think that's why we haven't come up with any turnovers. Although Curry did drop that potential pick 6.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Defense is playing fine, look at this:

21:16 TIME OF POSSESSION 38:44

Thats fucking insane, no wonder we let them get 24 points.

Our Offence and ST get a Fail so far in two games.
O-line played BETTER against a great defensive team, and our WR are doing thier part (Lots of open WR I could see).
Its just our running game and QB suck ass.

Reaction score
Defense is playing fine, look at this:

21:16 TIME OF POSSESSION 38:44

Thats fucking insane, no wonder we let them get 24 points.

Our Offence and ST get a Fail so far in two games.
O-line played BETTER against a great defensive team, and our WR are doing thier part (Lots of open WR I could see).
Its just our running game and QB suck ass.

I realize that, but the pass rush could still be a lot better. Julian Peterson is still available, I think we could use him.

Idahawk

Reaction score
This team isn't interested in any FA's that could help or in winning any games. We had chances at some soild O-line guys that would have vastly made it easier for TJ to play, yet we passed. Your looking at it.

PC was more telling at his post game press conference then he has been. He spoke more about things taking time and building these guys up . He knows the shit storm is coming from the fans and media but what can he do about now? Its a done deal . As a fan I just hope we have something that can at least compete by seasons end .

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Come on now. Lets see how the lambs season finishes up before you start smack talking ours.

ZERO points is special. Not achieved very often in an offense driven league. I see no reason to wait until the season ends. Why do you? One game at a time.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
PC was more telling at his post game press conference then he has been. He spoke more about things taking time and building these guys up . He knows the shit storm is coming from the fans and media but what can he do about now? Its a done deal . As a fan I just hope we have something that can at least compete by seasons end .

At least he isn't trying to sell you a car now. ;)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
ZERO points is special. Not achieved very often in an offense driven league. I see no reason to wait until the season ends. Why do you? One game at a time.

Yeah I'm going to enjoy watching the Lambs get slayed tonight by NY, expecially since Action Jackson's out, Nicks and Tuck are in. Say hello to 0-2 RamsBreath.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to enjoy watching the Lambs get slayed tonight by NY, expecially since Action Jackson's out, Nicks and Tuck are in. Say hello to 0-2 RamsBreath.
It is 0-2 but no shut out. In fact if playing the Seahawks the Rams would have hung 30 points on them. Yes you know that's true. I do like the Rams chances to win the division. But other than getting the extra game not sure it really means much this season.

Idahawk

Reaction score
It is 0-2 but no shut out. In fact if playing the Seahawks the Rams would have hung 30 points on them. Yes you know that's true. I do like the Rams chances to win the division. But other than getting the extra game not sure it really means much this season.

0-2 is 0-2 and thats SHIT . No matter if you lost the game 50-49 or 7-0 , nobody remembers losers. WE may have had a shutout but nobody expected us to do anything this year. Hopefully we get to ruin someones chance this year.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

You have no room to say shit, exspecially on this forum. All your team did was kick the ball, this isnt rugby.

At least we can blame our QB.... whats your excuse?

Reaction score
idk what team you guys were watching, but besides a few bright spots by Earl Thomas, and Raheem Brock hurting Worthlessburger (HIGHLIGHT of the game!!), defense was garbage!! We made Ben to Wallace look like Brady to Moss (2007), unstoppable. Browner needs to go back to the NFL, he's a 6'4" version of Jennings... can't cover for shit. It's called PRESS COVERAGE Browner!! Run defense wasn't impressive. Mendenhall broke off too many runs to the outside-he is NOT a speed guy.

Offense is a JOKE!!! O-line did seem to be better at pass protect. Still can't open up a hole for the RB. Jackson is HORRID.... scared to throw a pick... holds onto the ball WAY too long. Only throws 4-6 yards. He's basically a shorter, more scared, STUPIDIER version of Charlie.

It's clear what Pete is doing, he is definitely throwing the season.... no way he could've thought they'd have a chance with Jackson. He must have Paul Allens blessing to play for the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Meanwhile, Hasselbeck is throwing for 300+ yards, and shredding Baltimores defense.... HAAAAAA eat shit all you Matt haters.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You have no room to say shit, exspecially on this forum. All your team did was kick the ball, this isnt rugby.

At least we can blame our QB.... whats your excuse?

You missed the TD to DX in the 4th quarter. I'll talk whenever I want. Get used to it. Say shit? shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit
shit shit shit shit

My excuse are the Rams on offense are still undisciplined. The refs were terrible, fraud committed, but TOs accounted for 14 of the Giants 28 points. Rams defense was good. Spags is running out of excuses.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
0-2 is 0-2 and thats SHIT . No matter if you lost the game 50-49 or 7-0 , nobody remembers losers. WE may have had a shutout but nobody expected us to do anything this year. Hopefully we get to ruin someones chance this year.

So spud how many games will the Seahawks win this year? I say less than 5.

Reaction score
idk what team you guys were watching, but besides a few bright spots by Earl Thomas, and Raheem Brock hurting Worthlessburger (HIGHLIGHT of the game!!), defense was garbage!! We made Ben to Wallace look like Brady to Moss (2007), unstoppable. Browner needs to go back to the NFL, he's a 6'4" version of Jennings... can't cover for shit. It's called PRESS COVERAGE Browner!! Run defense wasn't impressive. Mendenhall broke off too many runs to the outside-he is NOT a speed guy.

Offense is a JOKE!!! O-line did seem to be better at pass protect. Still can't open up a hole for the RB. Jackson is HORRID.... scared to throw a pick... holds onto the ball WAY too long. Only throws 4-6 yards. He's basically a shorter, more scared, STUPIDIER version of Charlie.

It's clear what Pete is doing, he is definitely throwing the season.... no way he could've thought they'd have a chance with Jackson. He must have Paul Allens blessing to play for the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

Meanwhile, Hasselbeck is throwing for 300+ yards, and shredding Baltimores defense.... HAAAAAA eat shit all you Matt haters.

I watched a defense that got worn out... Way too many 3 and outs. Browner played like Tjack, he was afraid. He was never aggressive at the line because he was afraid of getting beat over the top. If they were going to have him play off the receivers, again he should have only been covering Ward. As bad as Tjack is, he was a bit of an unknown.. He hadn't played in a couple years and the one time I remember him coming in for Favre he looked pretty good, maybe that's because he was out there trying to prove he still had something in the tank. The signing makes sense, a mobile QB playing behind a line that they knew was barely going to get any work in together before the preseason and he's familiar with the new OC's offense plus he played with our new WR. Maybe having Rice back gives him some confidence and he starts throwing the ball down field more, it seems like the time for CW is getting close though. I just found out Luck has one more year of eligibility left, he was red shirted so if he feels there's unfinished business at Stanford he can come back as a 5th year senior. Watching Matt on sunday made me wonder what might have been if we gave him better receivers...

Idahawk

Reaction score
RW- I had said 3 wins preseason I see no reason to change that prediction.

#ONE- It may seem really bad on defense yet we are ranked #10 in team defense . 12th in passing and 15th against the run, this will only keep getting better and and better as the year goes on. These guys are going to have a break out game and blow someone up and then its on ! Right now the O-line is effecting the defense as much as the offense with T.O.P and that needs to change very soon.

We will need a strong defense next year to keep us in games as our new Qb gets broke in , its the right way to do things just painful to watch and listen to all the shit.

Reaction score
#ONE- It may seem really bad on defense yet we are ranked #10 in team defense . 12th in passing and 15th against the run, this will only keep getting better and and better as the year goes on. These guys are going to have a break out game and blow someone up and then its on ! Right now the O-line is effecting the defense as much as the offense with T.O.P and that needs to change very soon.

Thats because they've played one really shit team, and one good team. Wait till we play a few more teams that have a good offense. Those stats will plummet just like they did last year.

Top Bottom