• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Okung to represent himself in free agency

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
What do you think, does this mean we have a better chance of resigning him, or increase the likelihood that he is planning on leaving town. I know a lot of people have been on the fence about paying an injury prone tackle. But I think it's very unlikely we will have a high enough draft pick to get someone of his caliber (when healthy) in the draft. With no new deal and free agency looming, I can see him really elevating his game this year. One way or the other we're gonna find out what he's really made of.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russell-okung-will-represent-himself-as-a-free-agent-2015-7

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont think he will be resigned, we should get a nice compensatory pick from losing such a high draft pick 1(6) i believe...

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
we'll see how it goes. We definitely have more important players to worry about before we get to him. Really hoping to see bobby or Russ get signed here real soon. Apparently we are in the final hours for Wilson.

Top Bottom