• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

One Less WR in the "Battle"

Reaction score
Michael Bumpus was released by the Seahawks today. Which leaves Jordan Kent, Ben Obomanu, Logan Payne, Courtney Taylor and Mike Hass battling for the last 2 spots.

S

Seattlehawk94

Jordan Can't, Courtni (with an "i") Taylor, Logan Painintheass, over Bump?

At least Bump works and makes plays...I don't think Bump is better than Obiwan or Hass but he's proven he can make plays in the regular season. Can't still doesn't even KNOW how to play football, he's one of the dumbest players in terms of playbook knowledge possibly ever. I'm sick of "futures bets" on guys that we could use roster spots for that will actually make plays (Coutu last year).

Taylor and Painintheass need stickem on their hands even THINK about catching a ball and run routes way off tempo to this offense.

Bump at least has proven he can make a play here or there during the season.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

At least Bump works and makes plays...I don't think Bump is better than Obiwan or Hass but he's proven he can make plays in the regular season. Can't still doesn't even KNOW how to play football, he's one of the dumbest players in terms of playbook knowledge possibly ever. I'm sick of "futures bets" on guys that we could use roster spots for that will actually make plays (Coutu last year).

Taylor and Painintheass need stickem on their hands even THINK about catching a ball and run routes way off tempo to this offense.

My picks for the last two were Obomanu and Bumpus. So, right now I'm hoping that Obo and Hass can get the last two spots. The coaches will have the WRs battling for the last two spots the whole game on Thursday. Should be a great game to watch.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
What, no one said "Bumpus got bumped"? Come on! Captain Obvious needs his fix.

I recall Obu playing well the year before last in a few games. Haven't seen ANY of the preseason so I'll leave it up to youse guys as to who's most worthy. As long as whoever it is can STAY HEALTHY, I'm all for it.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with you being a Coug fan.. lol

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL---No, seriously I think Bump is a damn good WR....I can be the hardest on guys who are on my teams, I'm sure you've seen it...I really think Bump is a damn good player when it comes to running routes and getting open.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
LOL---No, seriously I think Bump is a damn good WR....I can be the hardest on guys who are on my teams, I'm sure you've seen it...I really think Bump is a damn good player when it comes to running routes and getting open.

I agree with you man. Just like I think Kent is garbage even though he's a Duck.

Bumpus looked good last year and this year. The two practices I went to he was getting open and making catches.

Not even sure how long he's been out of college, but maybe they cut him and plan on putting him on the practice squad cause I know all the other WR (Kent, Obby, Taylor, Payne and Hass) have been in the league too long and aren't eligable.

Reaction score
Bumpus is still practice squad eligible so I definitely wouldn't be surprised to see him end up there.

Top Bottom