• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

One Year Ban?

Reaction score
David Ortiz and Ozzie Guillen have spoken out and want a one-year ban for a first timer who tests positive for steroids. Currently the punishment is a 50 game suspension for first timer. Ever since A-Rod admitted steroid use to Peter Gammons players have spoken out.

My opinion has always been:
1st time: 1 year ban
2nd time: life time ban along with all records diminished from the game.

Problem with that is MLBPA wouldn't agree to it. I stick by that even as a Yankee fan. I do believe A-Rod, but he cheated fair and square. May not have been in a Yankee fan, but once a cheater always a cheater just ask his wife.

S

Seattlehawk94

Remember, the CBA expires soon...

That asshole Fehr (who looks like Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure) can suck a cock...I hope the union get's fucked in the next agreement, personally I was rooting for Replacement Ball in 1995 so it would've broken the union like the 1987 NFL Replacements did to the NFLPA..I hate sports unions and their leaders..They can all eat a bag of shit.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
94-
I agree about unions, but in reality I don't think they will ever go away. Replacement players are always interesting. Cory Lidle was one, but he gained respect by the union players. Sad day when he passed :(

Top Bottom