• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Owen Schmitt arrested for DUI

Reaction score
Oh brother...

Now if only our guys could play as well together as they get DUI's we'd be set!

Reaction score
I guess the Runaway Beer Truck had too much beer? :D

But seriously, the bet the league is going to crack down hard on Schmitt for this. With what happened to Stallworth I can't see Schmitt getting off like Tatupu did and the same with Hill.

Reaction score
Wouldn't be very fair though... imho

If they let Lofa and Leroy off easy, it would be fucked up if they gave Schmitt a tough punishment.

Reaction score
PFT is calling for a year-ban saying "if he hasn't learned from Stallworth he should have to pay a price." I hate to say it, but I do agree. DUIs and DWIs are serious things. Not sure of a year-ban, but even though this is his first offense he needs to be punished and the NFL needs to make a point. The good thing is he didn't hurt or kill anyone, but he could have. Hopefully he gets the help needed and this isn't anything normal for him or our Seahawks.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not for DUIs but why does he need help? Is this a chronic problem? How many people in this forum have driven when they probably shouldn't have? Doesn't mean we need help.

Reaction score
I'm sure this isn't his first time. I'm just saying if he does need help he should get it. I understand what your saying 18, but still it's a serious thing. I just hope he never has this problem again cause he could hurt someone or even himself.

Top Bottom