• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Announcement Ownership Change

Cameron Taylor

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

My name is Cameron Taylor, and I am a 22 year old based in Nashville, TN. I recently purchased this community from @robdog, and I figured I would introduce myself. I know that very little has been done with this forum in a very long time, but I am hopeful that we will get things back going around here. The start of the NFL regular season is still obviously a while away, so we've got plenty of time to prepare.

Anyways, we're going to be rolling out a number of changes to bring this forum up to the date. This forum has been utilizing an outdated version of the XenForo software for a number of years, and I've gone ahead and upgraded us to XenForo 2.1. You'll find that XenForo 2.1 is significantly better, and I think you'll continue to see that as we work on adding more features to this forum in the coming weeks.

Thanks so much, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for Seahawks Huddle.

Regards,
Cameron