• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Paranormal activity....

Reaction score
Wow ok so if you havent seen anything about this movie seriously check it out.

I took my girlfriend to see it last night and this shit was freaky.

Its filmed like blair witch style, or like if you seen ghost hunters or whatever this couple keeps hearing wierd noises and bumps and are trying to figure it out so they set up a camera in thier bedroom while they sleep and it just goes from there, but seriously im getting chills right now typing it.

You should go see that movie, people were leaving cuz they were so freaked out, and seriously i kid you not i saw some bitch run so fast out of the theatre !!!!

Im not racist by any means but i had a black chick on my left and a black dude in front of me....
When they make fun of them for narrating scary movies...its the truth haha i never been to a scary movie and been around black people before but all i heard was "this bitch is crazy" "fuck that" "awe hell no" "that mother fucker" it was like a comedy special,

Ne wayz go see the movie, and take a chick, make sure its the late show cuz then she'll wanna stay the night with you, then ya... :D

Reaction score
My sister-in-law is a horror film junkie... NOTHING scares her.

When she walked out of this film, she called my wife and said she was scared s***less. I think I'l pass on this one!

Reaction score
I heard it wasn't anything special. I was working on an essay when a few of my friends went to see it, but I might check it out. I'm more of a fan though of the Saws and Texas Chainsaw series.

Top Bottom