• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Paul Allen Tonight on 60 Minutes

Idahawk

Reaction score
I know most of you will be watching south park , but for the few adults here it should be interesting .

Reaction score
Just get your sock and your lotion and deck of Magic the gathering cards and go have fun ! Leave the sports talk to the big boys.
"Location: A motel with your wife" - Yep, you're definitely one of the big boys.

S

Seattlehawk94

"Location: A motel with your wife" - Yep, you're definitely one of the big boys.

HAHAHA....Epic Trolling...haha....

Now about the actual TOPIC....Paul Allen is an ASSHOLE....If you don't know how big of an asshole he is, go to a Blazers board and ask about the Oregon Arena Corp. The guy actually DECLARED BANKRUPCY to take away his debt on the Rose Garden because he didn't want to pay...He's suing Google, Apple, etc. because like Al Gore he thinks HE "invented the interwebs"...

He did ONE good thing...He SAVED the Seahawks...For that...I give him props....For everything else he's done? He's the biggest asshole save for his ex-buddy who's gives African kids computers but won't spend a fucking dime in the town that made him.....If you don't know who I'm talking about think of that kid with the voice cracking on the Simpsons, put him in glasses, and build him a house in Medina....

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm not sold on PA as an owner , he claims BB as his love and he's not hands on like a Jerry Jones and so many others . I believe in delegating but when your the 56th richest person in the world you should play with biggest toy once in a while .

Reaction score
I'm glad he's so hand off though... Look what guys like Jerry Jones and Al Davis have done lately. Jerry Jones INSISTS on getting Roy Williams so they give up a 1st and 3rd for him. Al Davis seeming drafts players based solely on how fast they can run and he structured Nnamdi's contract in such a way that voided the rest of it after one season because he didn't get enough INTs. Nnamdi doesn't get many picks because no one throws at him.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Al Davis is a crazy old man. Jerry Jones always has talent on his teams and he take chances and spends money he wins super bowls.

I guess what I'd like to see is some ultimatums and an owner demanding a winner .

S

Seattlehawk94

I guess what I'd like to see is some ultimatums and an owner demanding a winner .

Allen is hand's off with the Seahawks...Which is good....Look at the Jailblazers when he was hand's on with them!

Top Bottom