• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pearl Jam Concert Shirt

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
0921091850a.jpg

What a great shirt! I wish I had actually seen it AT the concert. I would have bought one. I hope they have the same thing tonight...

S

Seattlehawk94

AWESOME! Nick...If you can find one in XXL would you pick it up for me? I'll pay ya for it when I see ya!

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
They didn't have any of last night's shirt. Tonight's was a Sonics one, but by the time I got there, they were sold out. CRAP! I've never been a huge merchandise person, so I had no idea how quickly those things went. My bad.

One cool thing they did tonight, they took the song Supersonic off their new album and made it "Supersonics" and changed the lyrics to be about the Sonics and losing the team. Pretty sweet. I couldn't make out all the lyrics, but I will buy the bootleg when it is available.

Top Bottom