• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carroll: Then v. The Week of 11/27

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Call me optimistic, or even a naive, young fool...but i still think this team is on the rise...and that our front office is leading us in the right direction.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exactly 94. Old fucks. The fact that a ? came after that only proves my point. You old fuckers! Hahaha boy is Kokanee delicious. At least Canada did something right aye? Well the free healthcare i guess doesnt hurt either..

S

Seattlehawk94

Oh, by old fucks you mean those of us who were fans before you jumped on the bandwagon in 2005 when it became fashionable to be a Seahawks fan....Honored to be called that then...Better to be "old" than a young doucher who never really suffered rooting for his team...

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't see a single problem with Pete's "Rah Rah" style of coaching. The problem I see is what we all see...but maybe dont quite realize. This team is young! This team (for the most part) is extremely undisciplined. It shows with the penalties and the shit talking that probably led to our demise against an inferior team (Washington). ALSO, did anyone watch the post game locker room bit with Pete talking about the win over the Eagles? He didn't seem to quite have COMPLETE control over this "young and full of cum" team bahahaha. But then again they just came off of a win and were probably pretty stoked and whatnot. Luckily it seems like they all really like Pete and i think RESPECT for your coach is what truly matters. Look at Mora VS Holmgren...or even Pete for that matter. Couldn't you guys just tell that the respect level for Mora was no where near Pete and Mike?

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, by old fucks you mean those of us who were fans before you jumped on the bandwagon in 2005 when it became fashionable to be a Seahawks fan....Honored to be called that then...Better to be "old" than a young doucher who never really suffered rooting for his team...

Ouch. Defensive much? I cant own you like usual in this inebriated state. Ill get back to you tomorrow Sidious.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't make me switch back to Luke Skywalker mode Dark Lord. I wouldn't want you to get embarrassed and go on a "leave of absence" for months like last time...

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Since when has it EVER been "fashionable" to be a "Hawksfan" (ooo he went there) I'm pretty sure even in 04-05 we were still in the bottom half of popularity in nfl....could be wrong though..

S

Seattlehawk94

You owned me? When and where? You are just a snot nosed little bitch who's had too many dicks up your ass to count...I get the last word because you are outro, like the closet you were in before your last drunkfest...I suggest rehab and a trip to the camp in "But I'm a Cheerleader!"

Funny he brought up "daddy" because that was probably the first dick he ever took...

And for those scoring at home: OWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom