• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Peter King's Factoid of the Week

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Peter King said:
You may know that most teams have ESPN and NFL Network on in their draft rooms during the draft, with the sound of one or the other on during the dead periods when the teams are not picking. Maybe they can find out a clue about what other teams are doing, maybe they can be entertained when they're bored.

When the Seahawks chose Alabama tackle James Carpenter in the first round of the draft -- an upset; many teams had second-round grades on him -- the chatter on both channels had analysts questioning the pick. Whether the analysts turn out to be right or wrong, that's not a popular thing to hear when you've just made a pick that's been 11 months of scouting in the making.

So the Seahawks muted both channels and put on Pandora, the personalized Internet radio thing, and soon had Reggae music filling the draft room.

Reaction score
It does that's why the Govt is keeping it illegal... otherwise we'd all be smarter than them!!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Reggae music? Classical is supposed to improve your intelligence, but reggae? I wasn't even aware that was a current music option...

Reaction score
One day Pete and john smoked a fatty and put on some Marley on Pandora and Buffalo Soldier came on... and Pete was like ""hey man I just a crazy idea... we should trade for Marshal Lynch of the Buffalo Bills!!!". John replied "great idea" and Pete said "yeah, I know... WIN FOREVER!!!!"

S

Seattlehawk94

Carroll don't smoke weed...He'd talk slower if he did.....Dude needs Ritalin...

Top Bottom