• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Playoff Probabilities

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Who would have thought at the beginninig of the Season we would have a snowballs chance in you know where? Now we have a darn near 11% chance of making the playoffs! Crazy

Reaction score
So you're saying there's a chance!

This 9ers game is going to be a tough one. Listening to kjr today, Hugh said they ranked #1 in like 41 categories of 250+ possible categories in the league. Most of which were defensive. Really going to need Lynch to take his game to another level. They have a lot of takr aways and a pretty solid secondary. I really don't want Tarvaris throwing a lot and giving them opportunities to take the ball away.

This might have to be like the Baltimore game. Just run the ball at them 30+ times, chip away 2, 3 yards and just play keep away. SF doesn't have an explosive offense. So if we can keep their D on the field and limit mistakes, we should have a fighting chance.

There is a good chance Detroit loses their last two games. Chargers are still in the playoff hunt and GB may have something to prove after the embarrassment they suffered against the Chiefs.

Going to the game on Saturday and will be yelling till I can't yell no more. Need to make sure I drink plenty of beer so my throat doesn't get too dry :)

Reaction score
The 9ers run D is ridiculous, Jackson is going to have to have a good game. Butler should see more time, maybe we can use that speed.

Reaction score
I'd like to see Lockette out there. He ran something ridiculous like a 4.2 40 at the combine. I say try a PA and have TJack throw the ball as far as he can! Hopefully Lockette gets behind the defenders with that speed. 7 points!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Brings back the old AFC west days where almost every year the Hawks needed someone to lose to get into the playoffs.

Lions have to beat the Chargers who are trying to get into the playoffs as well and they played some great football last week.

Then they have to go to Green Bay and trust me no way do the Packers let them win that game by resting starters, not after the stomp !

As far as 49ers and Hawks we will know the outcome of the Lions game by our kickoff. If the lions have lost then look out for an inspired hawks team. After all the 49ers already know their in and I don't think they will be as motivated as some think, plus how will they respond on the road in whats being hyped as a huge game. Our young players at least have some experience in pressure games. The 49ers haven't played a meaningful game in a decade.

The spread is only 1.5

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Good point Ida, I hadn't thought of the fact we'll know the Lions game outcome come kickoff. If they do lose, the hawks will be fired up as they can get. The first game of the season we were within two points of the 49ers untill two very costly ST screw ups, and we were terrible then. Like you said, the only thing the 9ers have to gain out of this game is playing spoiler. I'm sure Harbaugh isn't going to be sitting anybody out thats healthy, but a few players may not be going full speed for fear of getting injured before the Playoffs. Anything can happen, I just hope Jackson doesn't hold onto the damn ball too long (as he's been known to do), or it's going to be interception city.

Top Bottom