• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

post season fantasy football

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I was actually thinking of doing one for the Huddle. It wouldn't be done through any particular site, rather it would be kept track of manually. Basically, you pick your team comprised of players from any team in playoffs. But once your player's team loses, that player is done. After the Super Bowl, we tally the points and see who won.

For example, let's say I pick LT. If the Chargers are beaten in the Wild Card round, I would get the points he scored for that round, but his roster spot would be empty for the rest of the time. Conversely, if the Chargers go all the way to the Super Bowl, you would be getting the points LT scored each week of the post season. Make sense?

Anyone interested?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
How they do it is you get 300 points and each player based on their projected stats for the game is worth a certain amount of points.

Top Bottom