• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rank the Records: Metallica

Reaction score
OK, piece of cake...rank YOUR top 5 (or more) records of this band. Then discuss.

METALLICA

1. Death Magnetic
2. Self-Titled
3. ...And Justice For All
4. Master Of Puppets
5. Ride The Lightning

Many have dissed the new record, Death Magnetic, for its rough, distorted sound. I think it's a masterpice from start to finish, and the 'distorted' sound is a nice touch. Like Pearl Jam's Ten, there's not a bad track on the whole record, IMO.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I would probably switch your number 3 and 5. But other than that, pretty accurate. Actually, the more I think about it, I really loved the album S&M. Them playing with the San Fransisco Symphony Orchestra was amazing.

Reaction score
1. Black Album
2. ...And Justice For All

Those are the only 2 albums I can stand anymore...

The rest I don't care for. I haven't listened to Death Magnetic yet, but I don't plan on it.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
1. Black Album
2. ...And Justice For All

Those are the only 2 albums I can stand anymore...

I will agree with you, and maybe throw in 2/3 of the self titled album. I was not a fan of the new album, at all. I don't have anything against it, just think that Metallica went downhill, still was a great band. Still will listen to the above albums, but outside of that, not much.

Top Bottom