• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RB with torn ACL

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Of course Rams draft him at 10. I should stick to baseball.:(

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Was wondering about that one. what's the deal with Mason? Are they planning to sit Gurley a season and get rid of Mason? Just curious, I though Mason was a pretty solid back and that pick could have been used better elsewhere. Or perhaps it was just a take the best player available situation, and he was certainly that at that spot.

Wait I figured it out, you guys need 2 backs, cuz you don't have a Qb and need to run the ball on every play.

Kind of boring to watch the draft when your team doesn;t even have a pick. Hopefully we will make a little noise tomorrow,

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Mason was very solid. Rams have great need on O line and have done absolutely NOTHING about it in offseason. Word is Fisher says Gurley gets all the time he needs to heal before he plays. Rams do have a QB though he doesn't even have a ham and eggs O line.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I see, Never a bad thing to have a player like that waiting in the wings. But there were definitely some pretty good O-line candidates left when they picked him. Trust in the plan. I've pulled my hair out over many of the Hawks picks the last few years that have turned out pretty darn good. Can't wait to see who we pick up tomorrow.

My prediction is we trade the pick for more middle rounders. But we'll see, we already have a lot of middle rounders and could very well combo one with our current second to move up for someone too. Just have a feeling it is very unlikely we stay where we are right now.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You have a lot of faith in Petey going to that deep well again.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I really like our picks this year, more so than last year.

We get an immediate playmaker in the return game, something we have lacked very much in the last few years. And a possible replacement slot receiver in the event Doug leaves.

Frank Clark is a wild card but he looks like a very complete player in college, and another quality football player to add to the rotation.

Glowinski could be an immediate impact Guard or Center in the run game and and project in pass protection. Very high upside though.

Those are my favorite picks of all but who know with how we draft, any of them could contribute year one or two.

Top Bottom