• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Richard Sherman Story

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Cool story from the game last night thouht I'd share with you guys. There are three of us that travel up to the game every week, we have another friend that lives in Seattle and met Richard last week when he was filming a commercial. He suggested to Sherm to come on over to his seats after the game, (his two are right nest to the visitors tunnel, mine are below the Hawks Nest). So after the game they waited at their seats, (unfortunately I headed out to the car thinking there was no way in hell Sherman was going to show up), but he did. he came out after the game and ran straight to their section, autographed their jerseys and took a couple pics with my friends. Anyway thought it was pretty cool that he made the effort to go out and do that. Just wish I would have walked over there and gotten to meet him too.

Top Bottom