• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rodgers: Seahawks & Dolphins Top Dogs in Race for Flynn

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i say go for him, but dont give up to much, something like what arizona gave up for kolb is too much

Idahawk

Reaction score
I have seen Cleveland talked about as well. If all the teams involved offer up about the same money to Flynn, then it will come down to the chance of being successful and location.

South Beach, Brandon Marshall, Reggie Bush and the head coach is your former OC ? Plus Miami played well down the stretch and plays in a division that gets lots of prime time games. Flynn is from Texas so home is not that far away.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen just that we would pay more for him then Miami would and 8-10 mil a year for a guy who has played very little and is un-proven is a gamble.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I believe that he is our QB of the future. Schneider really like him and having Lynch back would be nice for Flynn so he's not too pressured. I think Flynn has the potential and the arm. It's just a matter of having the right system. And I honestly see him flourishing in Seattle over Miami. I think Miami won't be going for any FA QBs strictly because new regime meaning he's going to prob draft a guy he can develop. Whether it's this or year or next.

S

Seattlehawk94

Y'all know my thought's same ones I've had since the Preseason of 2010....If any doubt: see, sig...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Aarron did his boy a solid, driving the price tag up on him. Maimi looked unstoppable a couple games last year, and like us are a QB away from really poppin. Schiender knows flynn's potential and has a price point, which no doubt went up when philbin went to Maimi, guarenteed. Flynn wont be cheap.

Top Bottom