• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Rumors: Paul Allen selling Seahawks and Blazers?

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...len-entertaining-offers-for-seahawks-blazers/

Not buying this. Dwight Jaynes is a complete moron. He reported Allen was shopping the Blazers around a few months ago, only to have Allen deny it completely. Stern recently said in an interview that Allen told him he was not interested in selling and not to send potentially buyers his way. Now Jaynes comes out and says Allen is shopping the Blazers and Hawks in a package deal. Fucking douche bag.

Your thoughts....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
total DB, but if P.Allen had intentions of selling the franchises, Im not sure he would go public with it.

Reaction score
If he was going to sell one I'm sure he would sell the other. If he's not taking calls about the Blazers I'm sure he's not taking calls for the Seahawks either.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if he sold the team. Football is at a cross roads and the entire game could be affected. For billionaires you have to look at what type of loss you would take if suddenly the game went to two hand touch. The players may say let us play and the NFL may say let us play, but if the government gets involved and guys continue to take their lives ...... it could be a dark day indeed . I'm sure like was said its just rumor, but some owners may be wondering what if ?

Top Bottom