• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sam Bradford out with torn ACL

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I guess they're going to workout QBs but if it's Kellen Clemens, oh my god LOB have to be licking their chops.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry to hear but the timing couldn't be better. Since the 9ers have already beat them the double edge to that sword is kind of dulled. We won't have any problem with them but either will the 9ers who seem to have trouble with the Rams.

The race to the NFC west title is on. Hard to believe the only winning teams we face are the Saints and SF.

I think we hold 2 advantages, we are the better team and SF faces the Saints in Orleans, we have them at home.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We suffered injuries all year on this team. We overcame all those odds and still won. If we ever get full strength we'd be scary as f#ck.

Not even the AFC has a team that I'd worry about us matching up with.

Top Bottom