• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawk's finalist in Monster.com's Fandemonium contest!

Headgamer

Huddler
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope I put this in the correct forum. My name is Sean McKay and I am from LaGrange, Georgia. Even though I have never even had the chance to visit Seattle, the Seahawks have been my favorite team since I saw them beat the Atlanta Falcons in their first year in the league in 1976 (I was only 8 at the time and have followed them ever since). A couple of months ago I registered for Monster.com's Department of Fandemonium contest. Last week I was randomly selected as one of 32 finalists to represent the Seattle Seahawks! I could not be more happy to represent the 'Hawks!

People are encouraged to vote online for their favorite. The top 8 contestants by December 14 will be flown to New York for more challenges and competitions. Voting will continue until the top 2 are identified. The top 2 will attend the Superbowl where the winner will be selected.

The winner, or Director of the Department of Fandemonium will win:

->$100,000.00 "signing bonus"
->Trips to the 1) Superbowl, 2) Pro Bowl, 3) NFL Draft, 4) preseason games, 5) International Game in England, 6) Thanksgiving Day game
->...and more!

It's an unbelievable opportunity!

I am humbly asking that all Seattle fans get behind me and help me win this thing! I want the NFL to see the power of the 12th Man and want to represent Seattle as the Ultimate Fan Representative!

How you can help is amazingly easy! JUST VOTE FOR ME DAILY!

This link - http://www.nfl-monster.com/#Candidate-Seattle-Seahawks - will take you straight to me to log in a vote for me. You can vote once per day for every email address you have.

One of the ways we are to promote ourselves is through social media - Facebook, twitter, etc. You can follow me from any of the following:

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Youtube

I will be posting videos likely starting sometime tomorrow so people can get to know me better.

It would mean so much if I could be able to say that the 12th Man (of which I have been a part 3,000 miles away for the past 33 years) helped me do this thing!

Also, if anyone is able to connect me with any of the local media outlets there in Seattle so I can get more of a local push from the Seahawks community, that would be great as well! Please spread the word to all your friends and family!

Thanks for listening folks! I hope to hear from some of you soon! Will be glad to answer any questions any of you may have!

Sincerely,
Sean McKay

P.S. One other thing. For every vote you make you increase your odds of winning your OWN tickets to the Superbowl!

Top Bottom