• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Madden 10 Ratings

Reaction score
Here's the ratings of the Seahawks on the upcoming Madden '10 in which Ben Roethlisberger and Larry Ftizgerald grace the cover of the most sold football game that comes out August 14th.

[ame="http://espn.go.com/videogames/features/madden/madden10?teamId=28"]ESPN - Not Found[/ame]

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Troy Polamalu, not Worthlessberger.

Check out this pick of Hasselbeck I found from Madden 2010. You can see the reflection of Qwest on his helmet. Rad.

site_madden-10-ss-2.jpg

Reaction score
Looks like they went through and did a lot of changes with speed because 82 is really slow for a WR and 93 for Butler doesn't seem right unless 93 is a lot faster this year.

Reaction score
It is, they lowered the minimum stats for everything this year so that the great players stand out more.

Hopefully the guys can open some eyes and get those rankings up.

Reaction score
Those ratings are complete BS!!

Our team has just gotten screwed roally after one bad year. Plus with TJ Houshs speed at 82 it will take forever to train him up to be fast.

Man this really pisses me off, some of these ratings are complete horse shit! Matt went from a 92 to an 84.

FUCK YOU EA!

Reaction score
Matt's rating is an 88, it started at a 92 though. Pretty much everyone's rating fell because like I said they lowered the minimum stats for everything.

Reaction score
Dude it says Matt's overall rating is 84 not 88. Unless you are refering to what it currently is in Madden 09.

I wouldn't know because I only play franchise and I have all my guys trained up into the top 90's.

But to start as low as they have most of these guys is going to suck, unless it's not going to impact their performance that bad.

But if the ratings compare to the 09 ratings and their performance follows suite it's going to suck.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Dude it says Matt's overall rating is 84 not 88. Unless you are refering to what it currently is in Madden 09.

I wouldn't know because I only play franchise and I have all my guys trained up into the top 90's.

But to start as low as they have most of these guys is going to suck, unless it's not going to impact their performance that bad.

But if the ratings compare to the 09 ratings and their performance follows suite it's going to suck.

I'm talking about what he is in '09 right now.

And like I've said a couple times everyone's rating is going to go down... except for maybe Manning and Brady.

Reaction score
OK here we go:
QBs:
1. Peyton Manning- 99
2. Tom Brady- 98
3. Drew Brees- 97
4. Kurt Warner- 94
5. Ben Roethlisberger- 93
6. Donovan McNabb- 91
7. Philip Rivers- 88
T8. Carson Palmer- 87
T8. Jay Cutler- 87
T8. Tony Romo- 87

RBs:
1. Adrian Peterson- 97
2. Michael Turner- 95
T3. LaDainian Tomlinson- 94
T3. Brian Westbrook- 94
T3. DeAngelo Williams- 94
6. Clinton Portis- 93
7. Steven Jackson- 92
8. Frank Gore- 91
T9. Brandon Jacobs- 90
T9. Thomas Jones- 90

WRs:
1. Larry Fitzgerald- 99
2. Andre Johnson- 98
3. Steve Smith- 97
4. Randy Moss- 96
5. Reggie Wayne- 95
T6. Anquan Boldin- 94
T6. Roddy White- 94
T8. Brandon Marshall- 92
T8. Calvin Johnson- 92
10. Terrell Owens- 91

TEs:
1. Tony Gonzalez- 98
2. Jason Witten- 97
3. Antonio Gates- 95
T4. Chris Cooley- 91
T4. Dallas Clark- 91
6. Kellen Winslow- 90
7. Heath Miller- 88
8. John Carlson- 87
T9. Zach Miller- 86
T9. Owen Daniels- 86

Defenders:
T1. Nnamdi Asomugha (CB, Oakland Raiders)- 99
T1. Albert Haynesworth (DT, Washington Redskins) - 99
T1. Ed Reed (S, Baltimore Ravens)- 99
T1. Troy Polamalu (S, Pittsburgh Steelers)- 99
T5. Patrick Willis (LB, San Francisco 49ers)- 98
T5. Jared Allen (DE, Minnesota Vikings)- 98
T5. DeMarcus Ware (LB, Dallas Cowboys)- 98
T8. Kevin Williams (DT, Minnesota Vikings)- 97
T8. Ray Lewis (LB, Baltimore Ravens)- 97
T8. Julius Peppers (DE, Carolina Panthers)- 97

Reaction score
As you can see there is a lot less 99s... There's only 6 (not including O-linemen or special teams because I couldn't find them)

Reaction score
So who do they think is the fastest guy? Butler should be at least 95. Burleson at 91 makes sense, but Branch should be at least a 90.

I love how they have Taylor and Obamanu having bad catching skills, makes it more realistic. :D

Reaction score
Actually Ben is not bad with his hands, he just can't stay healthy.

And I am sorry but Logan Payne owns both of them, and deserves a spot on that roster over either one. He was clutch when given the opportunity, just got fucked by a dirt ass niner laying a dirty ass hit.

G

I was trippin out about this the other day. How does EA determine these ratings? I mean, it's clear they don't watch football...

Matt Hasselbeck gets diminished to an 84 for being injured last year? And how the fuck does Leroy Hill warrant an 83? I guess you should be punished for being the only consistent player on your team... And Mike Wahle gets a solid 88 after drastically underperforming last year? Not that I'm encouraging lower statistics for my team, but shit... Get it straight. >_>

Reaction score
kk. said:
I was trippin out about this the other day. How does EA determine these ratings? I mean, it's clear they don't watch football...

Matt Hasselbeck gets diminished to an 84 for being injured last year? And how the fuck does Leroy Hill warrant an 83? I guess you should be punished for being the only consistent player on your team... And Mike Wahle gets a solid 88 after drastically underperforming last year? Not that I'm encouraging lower statistics for my team, but shit... Get it straight. >_>
I think it has to do with expose to national media. I know some of these guys watch football, but obviously they probably stick to the their favorite teams and I'm sure there aren't many Seahawks fans, if any.

Hasselbeck was rated a 92 if I remember correctly for the past few years. Seneca has always been a 82 guy and that makes perfect sense. A guy who is 82 is a decent player, but isn't a big time star. A guy in the 90's is a great player. A guy in the 70's or lower is either a rookie, guy who is still young and needs to improve or a older player who just doesn't have it anymore.

I've heard several times that Lofa Tatupu is one of the best Linebackers in the league. But a poll on NFL asks "Who is the best middle linebacker in the NFL" and it has 4 guys who should be listed, by 2 others who are "who the fuck" type of guys that nobody knows. Where's the love for Tatupu anymore?

Leroy Hill being an 83 and being 1 less than a rookie who hasn't even stepped on the field in the NFL yet is pretty messed up. I'd consider Hill at least an 87 if Tatupu is listed as a 90. Urlacher is listed as a 94 and Lance Briggs as a 95. Tell me why they are ranked so highly compared to the combo of Tatupu and Hill who I think are just as good as those two are, if not better.

G

I think you're right. I also think they monitor statistics from their previous year too closely.

Yeah, Hasselbeck has been in the 90s for most of his career. At the beginning of '08, he had the :idea: skill. You know, the one for QBs with great awareness, that could easily read the defense, and knows when and what audibles to call. Now, he doesn't... Seneca Wallace started half the season last year, posting a TD/INT ratio of 11 to 3, and throwing for just over 1,500 yards. He wasn't flashy, but he sufficed. He gets depleted to a 69? >_>

I've heard several times that Lofa Tatupu is THE best middle linebacker in football. And I saw that poll on NFL.com you're referring to. I voted "Other", because Tatupu was mysteriously absent from the choices...

S

Seattlehawk94

Lofa bread isn't the best..Shit, in an SI PLAYERS poll last year he was voted the most overrated player in the NFL...I trust his peers over what fans vote..Fan votes make me laugh..It's idiot fans who put Yao in ASG starting lineups and fans who don't know about players unless they are from the home team or given cute little taglines from E!SPN why do you think Alsuck made the Pro Bowl all the time? It wasn't because he was good...Lofa bread is hype...Nothing more nothing less..For his "greatness" he gets picked on by more OCs than any other great LB in the game...Teams played to pick on him, Hill and JP were the LBs they gameplaned to stop..

Where did you hear that Lofa bread was the "best"? I'd really like a source...

G

This guy thinks so. lol

I think Lofa Tatupu has more awareness ( not the Madden skill ) than any other linebacker in the league. He has an unparalleled ability to read offenses, and that's what makes him great.

Reaction score
haha fucking kenny powers!

"i had this one trainer that wanted me to lift weights and I was like fuck that, I aint lifting that shit, it's heavy"

Top Bottom