• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks select Robert Turbin, RB

Reaction score
Another guy out of Utah State. Big back 5'10" 222lbs, good athlete, had the best broad jump at the Combine 122" ran a 4.5 at the combine and a 4.4 at his pro day

Reaction score
Good pick imo. Think this guy would've gone higher if he'd played at a high profile school. He's an Oakland kid like Marshawn, has similiar size and style. He's much more articulate though, and sounds like he grew up in the burbs instead of the streets.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Heres the two new Seahawks discussing their favourite comic book heroes:
Wagner has Rafael and here is some material from Turbins first visit at CenturyLink:
turbinhulk.jpg

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Seriously, this dude is a monster:
179970_10150775176726722_84249551721_9780096_1848844909_n.jpg

He's our only remaining unsigned rookie.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
That he does... Although, Jones wasn't a slouch in the bicep department either lol.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yet he some how he had a couple Marshawn style runs where he'd get bottled up behind the line a break out for a nice gainer.

Reaction score
Yeah 2 or 3 of those. The rest of his runs netted 2 or 3 yards. He was never a consistent back.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Technically, I usually do have my mouth shut when I'm talking to you since I'm typing not talking.

Reaction score
The interviewer looks and sounds like she's doing this for a high school project, but Turbin is a motherf*cking monster! Look at those arms. Seems like a nice, intelligent, soft spoken guy. I think Lynch and Turbin, will be a better tandem than Lynch and Forsett (rip lil'buddy).

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
RIP? Lol Maybe RTBIP (Ride The Bench) which... I guess is kind of like resting.

Top Bottom