• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Sign Another Fullback

Reaction score
The Seattle Seahawks have signed fullback David Kirtman to a one-year deal, the team announced this afternoon.

I'm not sure why they made this move. Maybe a little competition between Griffith and Kirtman for that 2nd Fullback spot on the final roster?

Reaction score
Griffith was hurt when he signed. Kirtman has been a here today gone tomorrow guy since we drafted him in 2006. I would like to see the money terms before I assume this is anything serious. He might just be used as a special team guy like Owen was or a practice squad guy. I wouldn't take this as anything too serious.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Means one of two things...

Either Schmitt is sucking or...

Griffith is sucking...

I don't think so. I don't think this three day mini-camp without pads is a huge indication of a player sucking or not.. I agree with 96. Special teams possibly. Or competition for the other two. Maybe motivation.

Idahawk

Reaction score
You have to have depth at this position, it a meat and spuds job , taking on huge d-lineman is not easy , I thought we may have gone this way in the draft at some point....its a real dying breed, and finding a quality FB is becoming harder and harder.....getting someone who knows whats up and adds depth...is a good move

Top Bottom