• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks sign Ken Lucas and Justin Griffith

Reaction score
The Seahawks signed Ken Lucas (CB) and Justin Griffith (FB) to one-year contracts today.

More on Hill:
ESPN.com said:
As for Hill, agent Todd France told The Associated Press on Sunday night: "We're in communication with the team. Negotiations are ongoing," for a possible long-term contract with Seattle.

Hill chose not to sign the team's tender of $8.3 million that Seattle was required to offer once it put the franchise tag on him. Then the playmaker chose to stay away from the voluntary minicamp a few weeks ago.

Ruskell said he would still like to re-sign Hill to form a dynamic linebacking corps with Curry and Lofa Tatupu. And Mora said he spoke to Hill on Sunday and the player told him he wanted to remain a Seahawk.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I just posted this...
I noticed that. You posted it 2 minutes before I did, probably right as I was typing it up. :eek:

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd like to think Ken Lucas was the same guy that left us but he isn't. He won't be as explosive, but be a defent nickel guy and I think that's fair enough. We signed Travis Fisher not too long ago, so there are options. This tells you they arn't going to but too much hope into Kelly Jennings reviving his career, which makes me very relieved.

Top Bottom