• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks WR's

Reaction score
I hear people say that WR is one of our bigger needs. We do lack a Top-5/Elite type receiver, but I think our group faired pretty well last year. This article breaks down theefficiency of our WR's:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/92364/misled-into-believing-wr-corps-are-weak

I do think the position could use some depth. A guy like Markus Wheaton could be good in the slot - especially if Baldwins nagging injuries return.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sando and his stat compiling super computer..

While WR may not be 'Need' we definetly have some depth issues. Depth and talent drop off dramatically after Baldwin. Obo will be gone probably accornding M. Sando. So given all that, why not bring in a top prospect to challenge the outside spots as well. Sidney is making an awefull lot of money, and if he gets hurt....

Wheaton looked very good in combine, very good body type, speed, and hands. He might have assended out of the 3rd round.

I'd like to see us get a weapon like him, Hopkins, woods, hunter, in the 1st or 2nd round.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I think Wheaton pushed out 20 reps at the bench. Not bad for a dude that's 5'11" 190lbs.

The guy produced at Oregon State. He's got speed, really good route runner and catches almost everything thrown his way. I can't really speak to the other receiver. Didn't watch them play. All I know about them is the hype I've read on ESPN/NFL.com and the highlights I've seen on YouTube...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I got a man crush on De'Andre Hopkins in the Chick-Fil-A bowl, where he single handedly took over the game to help Clemson beat LSU. 25-24

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
We still have 8 picks, so moving up isn't out of the question. We also have a certain Matt Flynn... no trade value?

Top Bottom