• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sherman rips Bayless on ESPN

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Bayless is not smart enough to match wits with Sherman. Sherman was promoting a charity and Bayless tried to rip him . Sherman doesn't seem to really say anything to start confrontations but he sure seems to be able to finish them. Love this guy. As far as Bayless and Steven Smith go I turn the channel when ever they come on, dumbest pair on any sports show. Why ESPN keeps them is beyond me. really scraped the bottom of the barrel for them.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Saw this, it's about time someone rips Bayless a new one, he's a complete ass clown. I loved it when Sherman was like "I'm better at life than you" haha, made me laugh so hard.

Reaction score
I tried playing it back in middle school and was like wtf? "This isn't how you play with cards! Let's play poker!"

Reaction score
I had two buddies I learned how to play with. We all got into it at the same time, otherwise I might have felt the same way. Although, I had played similar games before.

Top Bottom