• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

STICK A FORK IN IT

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
This forum is dead. Is someone actually paying to keep this alive?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
True. It is sad. Blue hasn't been around for 6 months or so leaving Ida as the so called moderator, more like censor. Now only 4 or 5 posters sometimes with no posts for days on end.

Idahawk

Reaction score
If people don't create topics then there's nothing to discuss . I removed the Ram and his constant trolling so maybe it will pick up again , if not I'm only one person , sorry if they pull the plug :) it's fire season and I own a Bbq business so I'm super busy this time of year . I'll try and create topics when possible and maybe you guys can help too :)

Reaction score
Stuck a fork in it months ago. This forum died because some people took too long to get rid of trolls.

Now its dead.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm still alive. Honestly though, should just close this site down and reboot it as something new and advertise it on Facebook more. Just a thought.

Idahawk

Reaction score
If you let the Ram get to you then he beat you and the sites not going down because of one guy ? That's weak

The fact there is nothing going on is nobodies fault but our own .

Top Bottom