• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Studio City Chapter of The Seattle Seahawks!!

JimR

Huddler
Reaction score
My name is Jim Rothman.
I'm the president of the Seattle Seahawks Chapter of Studio City, CA. We are a fun loving group of devoted Seahawks fans like you! And like you, we are always looking for more people to watch the game with us. We all originated from Seattle and simply moved to California for life's endeavors.

We all gather at The Fox and The Hound in Studio City, CA every Sunday to watch the game. I don't own the bar, nor am I affiliated with it. The manager (also a Seahawks fan) told me a few weeks ago that the bar USED to be a Seahawks bar, and, as a challenge, I decided to take it upon myself to turn it into one again! We have ten people come out and join us last week and I want to get more people each week.

But the word needs to spread in order to do that and I need your help to do it!

We have a FB page up as well. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/504998132924054/

So come join a bunch of great people who enjoy watching our Seahawks play!!

We hope to see you there!!

2013-09-29 13.48.13.jpg

Top Bottom