• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sunday Night Football?

Reaction score
If the Seahawks continue to dominate like they did against the Rams, there is a good chance they could get a Sunday Night Football game.

Current SNF Games:
Week 11: Eagles @ Bears
Week 12: Steelers @ Ravens
Week 13: Patriots @ Miami
Week 14: Eagles @ Giants
Week 15: Vikings @ Panthers
Week 16: Cowboys @ Redskins
Week 17: Won't Know Until At Least 6 Days Before

Seahawks Schedule:
Week 11: Vikings
Week 12: Rams
Week 13: 49ers
Week 14: Texans
Week 15: Buccaneers
Week 16: Packers
Week 17: Titans

Right now it looks like Weeks 11, 14, 16 and 17 are potential SNF games for the Hawks as long as they do well and those teams play like they should. The last SNF game will have to be one with "playoff implications".

If we don't get any SNF games, we will get a lot of games on national television in the playoffs. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm guessing Weeks 11 and 16...We'll sewn up Homefield Throughout the playoffs in Week 16 and the Titties should the South clinched by Week 17 so they will flex it to a WC Contender's Game..

Bigtexhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I see no chance at all for us to get a SNF game.

Week 11: Eagles @ Bears - NcNabb vs. Cutler (This is our best chance with a game...The Favre national tv audience would be the selling point)

Week 12: Steelers @ Ravens - No way

Week 13: Patriots @ Miami - The Patriots are always a draw no matter who they are slated to play
Week 14: Eagles @ Giants - NFC East match-up that could be a key game in deciding the division

Week 15: Vikings @ Panthers - Brett Favre (see Week 11)

Week 16: Cowboys @ Redskins - Heated Rivalry that may be a deciding factor in the championship of the NFC East....plus it's the Cowboys

Week 17: The only other remote possibility, but, I agree that the divisions of both the NFC West and the AFC South may be already decided.

Let's just wait until the playoffs roll around and have everyone say, "Seahawks? What are they doing here?" Then go out and show the world what we have already known. We are a force to be reckoned with in the NFL.

Reaction score
As TJ said:
"I can't wait to smack some people in the face," Houshmandzadeh said. "They didn't put us on TV so when we start running through everybody like a wet paper bag, don't flex us in late in the season when we're the best.

"Don't flex us in, we'll have our coming-out party in the playoffs."

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Bigtexhawk said:
Unfortunately, I see no chance at all for us to get a SNF game.

Week 11: Eagles @ Bears - NcNabb vs. Cutler (This is our best chance with a game...The Favre national tv audience would be the selling point)

Week 12: Steelers @ Ravens - No way

Week 13: Patriots @ Miami - The Patriots are always a draw no matter who they are slated to play
Week 14: Eagles @ Giants - NFC East match-up that could be a key game in deciding the division

Week 15: Vikings @ Panthers - Brett Favre (see Week 11)

Week 16: Cowboys @ Redskins - Heated Rivalry that may be a deciding factor in the championship of the NFC East....plus it's the Cowboys

Week 17: The only other remote possibility, but, I agree that the divisions of both the NFC West and the AFC South may be already decided.

Let's just wait until the playoffs roll around and have everyone say, "Seahawks? What are they doing here?" Then go out and show the world what we have already known. We are a force to be reckoned with in the NFL.
That's what I was thinking. Even if the Panthers are out of it, they will keep it for Brett Favre.

Week 17 will only be possible if the Titans are the only team who is 1 win away from the playoffs because I doubt the Seahawks will be in that position.

Top Bottom