• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Superbowl XLV: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers

S

Seattlehawk94

This is the place to discuss the game itself...All Stealers err...Steelers stuff can be discussed on other threads...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I forgot these teams just played each other last year with pretty much the same personnel (it's on NFL Replay)...Funny how the SB is often just a replay of a regular season game.

(I also realized we've played Tampa two years straight...WTF?)

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
all but 2 games on the schedule are pre determined, we will play all teams from 1 AFC division, all teams from 1 NFC division, the other 2 games we are matched up with the team that finished in the same place as us in the remaining 2 NFC divisions. So this year we played NfC south, the 2 years before that the Bucs finished in the same spot as us in divisional standings. We'll now be playing the Bears at least 3 years on a row, next year because we both won our divisions, and the following year we will be matched up against the NFC north.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Anyone got a score prediction? MVP?

Green Bay Packers: 38
Pissburgh Stealers: 20

MVP: Rodgers 336 4TDs

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;54376 said:
Anyone got a score prediction? MVP?

Green Bay Packers: 38
Pissburgh Stealers: 20

MVP: Rodgers 336 4TDs
Sounds good to me.

How many bs penalties will be called against the Packers?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Fenom;54427 said:
Sounds good to me.

How many bs penalties will be called against the Packers?

It's the Stealers so probably 10-15 against GB...They will win in spite of it..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just realized that I don't go around saying, "I hope Green Bay wins." I say, "I hope the Stealers lose." Same thing, I suppose. But the mentality behind the two statements is night and day.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I always say "I hope the Pack wins" but I preface that with "I ducking despise the Pissburgh Stealers"...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
If you live in the NorthWest and root for the Steelers or the Oklahoma City Hijackers you deserve to die.........

Okay to strong but you definately deserve a good ass kicking!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I root for OKC...To lose their team and ownership group in a plane crash...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Not me...I see Durrant or anything Blunder (or NBA for that matter) I go into a rage and want to hit things...I saw that "Sonicsgate" movie and some dumbass with a camcorder saw Bennett and yelled at him here in Seattle...Not me....I'd be in jail if I saw that hick sisterscrewing motherfucker on the street and he'd be getting massive plastic surgery and dental work...

Worst thing is...The video made that "Seattlefan" type pussyass idiot look "cool" because he did that...In Philly Gay Bennett would've been dead if he pulled that shit on them and had the nerve to even set foot in that town....

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
I hate this SB honestly. I cannot root for either team, yet I have to root against the Steelers cause...well FUCK the Steelers. I won't ever ever get over that SB where we got so much taken away. And when the ref apologized not to long ago it was like throwing salt in old wounds.

I like Rodgers, but I am a Favre fan. So it is a pain to root for either team, but damnit, GO PACKERS!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just realized that this Super Bowl has the potential to almost make up for XL (I say almost because we still have the loss). Think about it. The refs have been terrible to the Stealers this year because of that asshole James Harrison. Wouldn't it be awesome if the refs cost the Stealers the game by calling Harrison on everything? I would love to hear all the Stealers fans whine about the refs only to throw it back in their face. Justice.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;54556 said:
I just realized that this Super Bowl has the potential to almost make up for XL (I say almost because we still have the loss). Think about it. The refs have been terrible to the Stealers this year because of that asshole James Harrison. Wouldn't it be awesome if the refs cost the Stealers the game by calling Harrison on everything? I would love to hear all the Stealers fans whine about the refs only to throw it back in their face. Justice.

Yeah like a Coughing the Passer late in a tied game setting up a GW FG...LOL...That would be so sweet..You just know those hypocritical ducking cockersuckers would be whining forever about it..

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Awesome game so far! Go Pack! Stealers even got called for 1 of 5 holding penalties so far! Woo Hoo!

Top Bottom