• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TEAM CONAN!!

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I'm sure you've all heard of the late night TV drama on NBC. I personally feel that the current line up is just fine. I watch both Jay and Conan, but if one has to go I think it should be jay.

Join team Conan on facebook:
www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/pages/Team-Conan/250143963292?ref=nf
Conan has to stay. Leno is funny, but he has nothing on Conan. Plus, Conan relates to a lot of the younger audience that Leno doesn't.

Reaction score
I've always preferred Jay over Conan, although I have no beef with Conan. I just like Jay better... I like the current line up as well... mostly cuz I'm in bed by 10:30 (CST) and rarely ever watch the Tonight Show! :D

Reaction score
I like that Conan wanted his staff to get a decent amount of money. That shows the kind of guy he is. He wasn't going to take the money for himself and run, forgetting about everyone around him.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
This whole thing is unbelievable to me. Just astounding. This type of situation could only happen in either the entertainment industry or the sports industry. Let's break this down step by step:

1. Jay Leno has the Tonight Show and Conan has Late Night.
2. Not wanting to lose Conan, NBC promises him the Tonight Show even though Leno kicks Letterman's ass in ratings (which is what matters in television).
3. Leno moves to prime time while Conan takes the Tonight Show.
4. Conan gets his ass kicked by Letterman in the ratings.
5. Leno's primetime ratings suck.
6. NBC comes up with their solution to move Conan to 12:05 and Leno to 11:35.
7. Even though his contract does not state at what time his show will air, Conan pitches a shit fit.
8. NBC gives Conan & Staff $45 million to get lost.

Are you kidding me? If I started pitching a shit fit at work because I didn't like something my BOSSES handed down to me, they would fire my ass.

Conan is a little bitch. He got married in my church and threw a shit fit about a bunch of stuff there, too. Fortunately my Pastor told him to shove it.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, now that Conan is done, where is he going to go?

My money is on Fox or Comedy Central.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Or that new service called UStream. Doubt he would do that considering he is still gong to get paid millions from NBC for doing nothing. I want that job!

Reaction score
robdog;44305 said:
Or that new service called UStream. Doubt he would do that considering he is still gong to get paid millions from NBC for doing nothing. I want that job!
He is set for life with the amount of money they gave him. I think I read he got $30 million in the settlement, or around that. $30 million would give him $600,000 a year for 50 years.

Top Bottom