• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This sucks

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Writing a blog post about your team losing always licks nuts.

Writing a blog post about your team season being over really licks nuts.

It licks nuts about as much as that Mark Hynde(Pittsburgh fan who defends rapists) fag on Softy's page.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Pretend the season is just beginning, I'm sure Pete and the crew are already hatching a plan to win it all next year.

S

Seattlehawk94

The 2011 season began the second Gay Slutler took his last knee...

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Offseason began last week. Pete and company will take good care of us to make a run at next years super bowl in Indy.

S

Seattlehawk94

Can't wait to go to Indy and see their:

"cuisine"--Waffle House
"culture"--a truck stop
"nightlife"--overweight women drinking PBR and listening to Depeche Mode on the jukebox at an Applebee's
"fanbase"--dudes wearing polo shirts looking like Mormons (game at Kingdome in 1998, none wore colors and they looked like they just left Temple to go to a Donnie and Marie concert)
"beer"--PBR
"weather"--snow and clouds, shit I don't think I've seen an Indy 500 without overcast so I'm sure winter is worse
"5-Star lodgeing"--a Motel Sex..err...Six

Basically this will make the Jacksonville Superbowl seem like it was played on the French Riveria and the Detroit Superbowl seem like they played it in Westminster Abby....This is going to be the worst Superbowl site ever picked...

Indy: "The Big---uh....We don't really have anything, but Chicago is only a couple hours away!"...

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
That would figure after waiting forever we finally make it.........do we get Miami? Nope. Arizona? Nope. New Orleans? Nope. San Diego? Nope.

We get stuck with fucking Detroit! The worst city in America and I guess Jerome Bettis is from there(I really felt they didn't mention that enough during SB week).

Why don't they play the Super Bowl in Pasadena anymore? The Rose Bowl is beautiful. You have over 100,000 fans and it's in a very populated area.

S

Seattlehawk94

That Giants-Broncos Superbowl in Pasadena pisses me off....Find pics around house of it all the time because my late old man went to it because he was FAA and was in charge of the blimps, planes, and airspace over the stadium that day....Wish I was old enough to tag along!

They don't want to play the Superbowl in a non-NFL city (unlike the ProBowl) and LA won't get that bone because they've been so bad in terms of stadium (in fact Pasadena turned away the NFL's 32nd franchise causing it to be pulled and moved to Houston) deals...The NFL won't throw LA a bone until they get their act together, which according to someone I know involved is getting close...LA has TWO MONTHS to get a deal with Anshutz who will build a stadium, this is the closest they've been to getting a team in a long while---rumor is this might be the last year in SD for the Chargers and they might announce it after the CBA get's done...

Look at that LA Stadium thread....They might have a deal in place for a new building by Staples Centre by April....

Top Bottom