• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TJ's Excited

Reaction score
Playing for an offense where the QB has less than 2 seconds before he is smashed into the ground and where the play calling is either a run or a 3 yard curl route... I would say TJ did pretty good.

his numbers weren't all too bad considering the non existance of our offense as a whole...

79 catches for 911 yards...

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Playing for an offense where the QB has less than 2 seconds before he is smashed into the ground and where the play calling is either a run or a 3 yard curl route... I would say TJ did pretty good.

his numbers weren't all too bad considering the non existance of our offense as a whole...

79 catches for 911 yards...
Exactly. People keep bashing Housh when he did good for a bad offense. Both T.J. and Burleson would have easily went over 100 catches and 1000 yards if the team would have done better.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree! Although I dont like some of the comments he made during the year about making the wrong decision, I still dont think his production was his fault.

50% O-Line issues
50% Crappy coaching

Thank god the Anti-Coach is gone!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
until TJ actually does something I could care less what he thinks

Actually he did do something, he be rated the coach on national TV and came out in the press and ridiculed the play calling. He in essense contributed to the ultimate demise of Mora and co. which lead to his firing and subsequently the hiring of Pete Carroll.

So TJ helped bring us Pete.

Reaction score
szat said:
SeahawkWag said:

Actually he did do something, he be rated the coach on national TV and came out in the press and ridiculed the play calling. He in essense contributed to the ultimate demise of Mora and co. which lead to his firing and subsequently the hiring of Pete Carroll.

So if this thing turns around you could say T.J. helped.

Reaction score
But I also saw TJ not make a block and even sometimes not even attempt a block for the WR behind him or the RB getting into open space. He also acts like a baby on the field if the play is away from him he doesn't sell the fake to his side at all. He isn't perfect like HE thinks he is.

szat said:
SeahawkWag said:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
True, Wag. I think he needs to step up his game. He dropped balls as well that he had no excuse dropping, that in the begining of the season he said in effect " I dont drop balls".

All that said, I think TJ being outspoken and brutally honest can be a positive thing. I like his confidence and him on this team.

Im a numbers guy, look at his stats, he gets it done when used right.

Housh is not a deep ball threat, speed reciever. Hes not going to get alot of seperation.
So you have to throw an accurate ball to him and let him go get it. The guy has a 10' wing span for gods sake! Thats what him and Matt need to work on.

GO HOUSH! AND STEP IT UP BOUUUYY! YOU COULD BE GREAT 010!

Top Bottom