• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Offense v. Top Defense

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
intentional grounding....that cost us 3......Gronk went out instead of in.....We are lettin' you hang around this game...big time...

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
we are killin' ourselves on 2nd down ...and leavin' more points out there......and lettin' the Seahawks hang around in this game.....

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
OMG..Brady is off today.....more points left on the field........more shooting in the foot and a LOUSY play call...We suck today....so many mistakes.....WTF

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
I swear, Giacomini has the worse discipline I've ever seen. Wilson had a 26 yard gain to keep the drive alive that is negated by his holding penalty! I am having a hard time remembering a player on this team that has done as worse as he has & I remember the days with Dan McGwire, & Brian Bosworth.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
I swear, Giacomini has the worse discipline I've ever seen. Wilson had a 26 yard gain to keep the drive alive that is negated by his holding penalty! I am having a hard time remembering a player on this team that has done as worse as he has & I remember the days with Dan McGwire, & Brian Bosworth.
my most hated seahawk of all time is sean locklear lol

Top Bottom