• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tramon Williams

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Id say hell yeah to bringing him in... He's 31 but still is a starting CB for most teams. His stats havent dropped off, and is a ball hawk. I would love to see how he responds to a QB "picking on" his side of the field.

I also would mind re-uniting BB with the LOB!

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Tramon would offset the loss of Maxwell quite nicely. I still haven't given up on Tharold Simon and neither have the Seahawks but he needs a lot of work. If he can stay healthy he might have a better shot at hitting his considerable upside.
If it doesn't work out with Tramon though at least there are a few other options out there like Antonio Cromartie and Brandon Flowers.
Heard something last week about the Hawks mulling over bringing Walter Thurmond back too. Definitely not as a Maxwell replacement but more for depth and playing nickel.

Last edited:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Man, did you hear about the latest developments with the Niners? Patrick Willis is retiring, Iupati is probably signing with the Cards and Gore is reportedly headed for Philly. Further dismantling of a team that 2 years ago coming off a Super Bowl was considered a team built for a long run of SB contention.
I figured that team could get right back in it for one more run if some things worked out for them this offseason but that was before they made the boneheaded move of getting rid of Harbaugh. And now this. It's going from a re-tooling to a rebuilding mode just like that.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
What would you all think of Marcus Peters? Been checking out some mocks today and all but one of them have Peters falling as low as the 3rd round. The one exception was the Bleacher Report which had him going to the Steelers at #22.
If he falls to the 2nd or 3rd round, what do you think? What about pick #31 even?

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Pick 31 is gone now, they look to planning on filling the void of Maxwell with a veteran. probably will get some depth guys in the later rounds. I would think the way free agency has gone so far that we'll be taking an interior lineman with our first pick.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The Continued dismantling of the 49ers while gratifying is also sad.

The writing is on the wall, the 49ers have hit the reset button! See ya in 3-5 years if your lucky!

Top Bottom