• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Video of Marshawn Lynch's 67 Yard Touchdown Run

mikedbell13

Huddler
Reaction score
No better way to cap it off.

Attachments

• motivater.jpg
    motivater.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 512

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2010/news/story?id=6008462"]NFL playoffs: Marshawn Lynch TD run made ground shake -- literally - ESPN[/ame]

This was pretty damn cool. Whoever says they have better fans better recognize.

+1 to the 12th man

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seahawks had 4 PLAYS!!! that made NFL Networks "10 Top Plays of wild card weekend". 3 were Matt TD's and #1 was of course the lynch run. Warren Sap even said " I'll leave the set if that isnt the #1 play"... lol!

Reaction score
There is no doubt that the Lynch run was #1. Will be for a while

Warren Sapp cracks me up. He reminds of Fazion Love. Funny ass fat black dude.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
And you're a funny ass white dude, ONE! ;-)

Not nearly as much was made about the irony of Jones playing opposite. He did pretty good actually, scoring a TD, but Lynch was stellar. Is there anyone on the planet who now doesn't think we made the right trade/acquisition there?

Reaction score
Bru-Hed;53596 said:
Not nearly as much was made about the irony of Jones playing opposite. He did pretty good actually, scoring a TD, but Lynch was stellar. Is there anyone on the planet who now doesn't think we made the right trade/acquisition there?

Never questioned this trade for even a minute... Lynch is a BEAST! Hopefully he will be beasting it up in Seattle for years to come.

Reaction score
We stole Lynch. Other teams came out and said they would have given up more for Lynch then we gave up to get him.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53607 said:
We stole Lynch. Other teams came out and said they would have given up more for Lynch then we gave up to get him.

So why do you think Buf gave him up so easily? Whom did they get in return and who replaced him?

Reaction score
they already had Fred Jackson who's a pretty good back and they drafted CJ Spiller this year. They just didn't hve a spot for him, most teams weren't in talks with Buffalo because they thought the asking price was going to be too high. I believe we gave up a 4th and a 6th round pick for him.

Reaction score
We were in talks with Buffalo after we cut Lendale White, but Schnider Carrol didn't pull the trigger until the bye week. I'm sure the asking price was much higher originally.

OP
I

imabeast78

Huddler
Reaction score
Though the season is over no one will ever be able to take away what was one of the greatest nfl runs in playoff history.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPIH_snWBEs&NR=1"]YouTube - Marshawn Lynch's Tecmo Bowl Run[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieMlSNXMR2M"]YouTube - Marshawn Lynch's 67 yard TD run against the Saints...According to Tecmo[/ame]

S

Seattlehawk94

Much like "Techmo Bo" he's untackleable...hahaha

Man I miss old school Techmo...Easy to play and you didn't need 20 thumbs to play it...Two buttons...Us oldtimers grew up on that...lol

Top Bottom