• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vikings @ Seahawks

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
This is obviously an intriguing match up due to the fact that you have a couple of our old people, some we're sad to see go and others... not so much. I'm pretty excited for this, just because it's more football to watch. Just wanted to say good luck in it and let's just hope our teams get out of this game with some tape to study and an injury free locker room!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Pumped up to see this game myself. Lots 'o friendly faces over there.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Based on last weeks performance, I need to see a longer look at TJack, hope he gets several series.
He better keep an eye on his left side with Okung out, Polumbus really didnt fill in very well.

Want to see 1st WR's out there too., and see how the line, and run game comes together.

For the viks, I'm interested in seeing Ponder, I think he will be a effecient QB and a 'game manager' type in the league.

Top Bottom