• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Were on to Philadelphia

Idahawk

Reaction score
What do we think about this game ?

. Philly did beat Dallas at home , but Dallas made a ton of mistakes in that game , something the Seahawks don't do . Like our D as of late Shady MCCoy has found his groove and they also have Sproles and he could cause match up issues for seattle as we struggle with small fast guys catching passes . Sanchez is playing out his ass and I'm not sold on him as guy that can win a big game just yet , he still has more INTs then TDs for his career .

Seattle needs to get up early , shut down the run game and make Sanchez throw it , it's that simple . Philly is suspect against the pass , and they'll be spying Wilson leaving some one on one chances for him.

It's going to be a great test with all kinds of playoff implications , Hawks are the seasoned playoff team here and home field is not out of the question , I think there more than ready to seize the moment .

Go hawks

Last edited:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Seize this…..you forgot to figure in the Rams beating the Seahawks in Seattle denying them HFA and perhaps a playoff berth. Naw don't have my heart in it. Still believe the Rams will beat the Seahawks in Seattle though your prospects of winning the division have increased substantially with AZ not being able to replicate its offense with their backup. As always Seahawks success is predicated upon RW staying healthy. Doesn't look good with beast mode so off field drama may impact to some extent. Bottom line it looks promising for Seattle since Palmer was iced by the Rams. You're welcome.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I feel like this is the game that will determine the rest of the season. The Cards will have their hands full with the Chiefs Sunday, so there is a real chance that we can take over the division lead with a win in Philly. Even if they do beat the Chiefs somehow, I still think we have the inside track at winning the division, I can't see us dropping a game at home or losing at AZ with the division lead on the line. I think we are home free if we can get by the Eagles on Sunday. Out of the funk and back on track to make another run at the Lombardi. Also, if all that goes our way, really hoping that the Pack drops a game so we have a shot at the top seed. Still a lot of work to do to get there, but going to Lambeau in the playoffs doesn't seem like a good idea. Although looking at the rest of their schedule, I don't really see a loss anywhere, but stranger things have happened. We lost to the shitsack Rams for example, but this time of year championship contenders should be sharp and focused making them less vulnerable to the sleeper trap game.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think the pressure is squarely on the Eagles , they are the ones that have to prove something . The Seahawks are 3-0 against current division leaders GB, Den, Zona and also 3-0 against teams that run the fast paced no huddle offence Denver x2 and New England in 2o12 . I think the Seahawks will match up extremely well and let's face it, it's Sanchez who I have zero faith in as a guy that can beat the better teams in the league on a consistent basis.

It's a big game and the Seahawks are a big game team !

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Rams will sweep the Seahawks this season!:tup:

Those 50 point blowout wins over crap teams don't translate much. That 58-0 Seahawk win over the Cards in 2012 didn't prevent them from falling behind 27-7 against the Falcons in the playoffs.
Week 17 will all depend on which direction the Seahawks take from here on out. Like I was saying earlier in the season, when the Seahawks are playing together as a unit with everyone buying into the program and they are playing hard, fast and with energy they are still the best team in football. And when they have that going on, NOBODY beats them here, least of all the Rams.
The Rams are clearly headed in the right direction but they still have issues to address that keep them from being a team on the same level as the Seahawks. Next year? Who knows.
Now if the dead, lifeless version of the Seahawks emerges from all this, then the Rams might have a chance of beating them in Week 17. But if they keep on the same track they've been on since the KC game, then it'll be more like Week 17 of last year.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
What do we think about this game ?

. Philly did beat Dallas at home , but Dallas made a ton of mistakes in that game , something the Seahawks don't do . Like our D as of late Shady MCCoy has found his groove and they also have Sproles and he could cause match up issues for seattle as we struggle with small fast guys catching passes . Sanchez is playing out his ass and I'm not sold on him as guy that can win a big game just yet , he still has more INTs then TDs for his career .

Seattle needs to get up early , shut down the run game and make Sanchez throw it , it's that simple . Philly is suspect against the pass , and they'll be spying Wilson leaving some one on one chances for him.

It's going to be a great test with all kinds of playoff implications , Hawks are the seasoned playoff team here and home field is not out of the question , I think there more than ready to seize the moment .

Go hawks
Remember all that talk about Sherman being overrated, exposed and all that? Remember when Kap said after the NFC title game that he'll take that matchup between Sherm and Crabtree "every time"? Well, Kap threw at Sherman 6 times in that game. Result: zero completions, 2 picks and a 3rd pick that Sherman dropped. Where did all that talk about the "overrated" Sherman being "exposed" go? Statistically, aside from picks, Sherman's having an even better season this year than last.
Word has come down that the Eagles are gonna try and attack Sherman. Well, good luck with that.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was shocked when Kap threw on Sherman, as a head coach you certainly don't want to be scared of a player but if there's one dude Harbaugh should avoid in his gameplan, it's Sherman . I'm not claiming Sherm is unbeatable , but don't poke the bear because it only fires up that D even more

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Those 50 point blowout wins over crap teams don't translate much. That 58-0 Seahawk win over the Cards in 2012 didn't prevent them from falling behind 27-7 against the Falcons in the playoffs.
Week 17 will all depend on which direction the Seahawks take from here on out. Like I was saying earlier in the season, when the Seahawks are playing together as a unit with everyone buying into the program and they are playing hard, fast and with energy they are still the best team in football. And when they have that going on, NOBODY beats them here, least of all the Rams.
The Rams are clearly headed in the right direction but they still have issues to address that keep them from being a team on the same level as the Seahawks. Next year? Who knows.
Now if the dead, lifeless version of the Seahawks emerges from all this, then the Rams might have a chance of beating them in Week 17. But if they keep on the same track they've been on since the KC game, then it'll be more like Week 17 of last year.

You can't say "least of all the Rams" when the Rams already beat the Seahawks! And the Rams did it with a 3rd string QB! Should have beaten the Seahawks last season too with the back up QB! Your team somehow ALWAYS plays their "dead, lifeless version" against the Rams? NO. The Rams are all the Seahawks can handle! Rams are a legit QB away from icing this division. Seahawks are one injury to RW away from LAST PLACE in the division. Plus the Rams are still the youngest team. Keep thinking about Week 17 of last year but don't blame your Seahawks getting their asses kicked THIS YEAR by their playing their "dead, lifeless version" against the Rams!

Don't worry about my overstating the Rams based upon a blowout over the Raiders since the Raiders are usually bad. What I'm basing it on is undeniable improvement on both offense and defense. In particular rookies that are stepping up and now getting it. Chris Long looked good to get into the rotation which allows more heat than usual which is already outpacing the rest of the NFL over the last two months. Pressure along the entire line which now with the better play of the secondary on obvious passing down guarantees a throw away or a sack. It is a beautiful thing to watch. I wouldn't be surprised to see RGme get his starting job back this sunday.

Rams division record will be no worse than 3-3 this year.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ramswrath " were just a QB away " echo echo echo ......

Been there , heard that , lol

NFL is scouting property in LA as we speak , your Rams per Mike Florio are one of the teams in the mix , not saying it's going to happen , but it's not out of the realm of possibilities .

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Ramswrath " were just a QB away " echo echo echo ......

Been there , heard that , lol

NFL is scouting property in LA as we speak , your Rams per Mike Florio are one of the teams in the mix , not saying it's going to happen , but it's not out of the realm of possibilities .

Yeah and when the Rams get a (healthy) legit QB the Seahawks can become accustomed to getting swept each year which is in sync with the lion's share of their NFL history.:laugh:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Moving the Ram's would make the most sense, No division realignment would be required.

Divisions already aren't geographically determined. Besides moving about is the Seahawks history…NFC…..AFC…..NFC……CFL:p:laugh::roflmao:

Top Bottom