• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What's your source for news?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
NPR. Fox is the worst for news and CNN is not really any better.

Seriously. How can you trust a source when their tag line is "Fair and Balanced?" That is like buying a car from "Honest Bob's Used Cars."

Reaction score
I don't really watch any news.. The Daily Show, and the Colbert Report is about it for me lol... If I'm really curious about something I'll look it up online.

S

Seattlehawk94

NPR???? You say Fox News is unbalanced and then say you listen to NPR?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to say something about NPR not being balanced. But of course, I am not sure what you are bitching about. If you Google it, you will find that NPR has more conservative sources than it does liberal.

I go to Fox News when I want to be reminded what a joke this country has become. Not because of liberals. And not because of conservatives, but because of politicians.

S

Seattlehawk94

True....I get my news from various sources....Cross checking is the only way to ensure you get all angles of a story.

Top Bottom