• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wilson vs Kaepernick comparison

Reaction score
I forgot you guys signed Manningham. I don't see a huge drop off from Moss and Crabtree to Boldin and Manningham.

Reaction score
Manningham was the 3rd WR and he was hurt... He'll eclipse Moss' production if he's healthy, he just won't be able to block as well as Moss.

Reaction score
Moss and Crabtree put up,about 1,600 yards together, right? I don't think it's out of the question they could get 900-1,000 from Boldin and 600-700 from Manningham. I also don't think it's out of the question they could look bad end up at about 1,000 yards combined.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just don't see how you can think production will be the same. You are saying that a Manningham coming off a torn ACL and PCL will be better than a healthy one through most of the season. Doesn't add up to me.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
All I know is that Crabtree is a huge loss for the Niners. One thing's for sure, nothing the Niners have will stack up to what all three, Crabtree, Manningham and Boldin would have done. Once Crabtree and CK found some chemistry he was putting up some serious pro bowl numbers the last 5-6 weeks of the season and would have carried over through '13 as well.

Reaction score
Based on his 11 games with Kap, Crabtree was on pace for 96 catches 1300yards and 13 TDs. That's like top 5 in the league. So spaghetti Manningham and slow-as molasses Boldin will replace that? Lol@ Lispie logic.

Reaction score
I'm basing more off if Moss only having 400 yards than Manningham/Boldin being good. Plus I didn't say they'd be better, or even match Moss/Crabtree's production. I just don't think losing Crabtree will hurt them as much as we all want it to.

Reaction score
Crabtree had 9 regular season TD catches, 6 of those were from Kaepernick. Kaepernick threw for a total of 10 TDs in the regular season. It was pretty evident to everyone watching, Crabtree was his favorite target. I'm not saying their season is done because of this, but I do think you're down playing how much this is going to impact them.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
If you could take one weapon away from that offense, it would be Crabtree, even over V. Davis. Manningham and Boldin just done scare me with our 2 big CB's. Crabtree was the complete package.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
He also led one of the best comebacks in NFL history only to have his defense blow the game with 30 seconds left on the clock. The book on Wilson is open and shut. He is a very good, soon to be elite QB in the league. And this is coming from a huge Wilson basher at the start of last season. This thread isn't to debate whether or not Wilson is or will be a good QB. This thread is to confirm that Wilson IS a better QB and person than Kap.
Good to see you came around about young Russell Wilson.. You sure fought me on it last year.. haha

Top Bottom