• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wilson's 2nd & 3rd Quarters

Idahawk

Reaction score
I suspect that because the 49ers D is better than the Patriots or the Panthers, Bevell will go all conservative again. I would expect a regression this week.

And looky looky who wins the prize!!

On Offense

We come out in the first quarter looking good and then don't seem to be making the right adjustments in the 2nd and 3rd and then by the 4th were forced to push it and actually play better.

On Defense
I'm not seeing the same great half time adjustments that we had last season either. Teams have been burning us with screens and simple routes running off our linebackers and safeties . Make the Adjustments Bradley !

Last night against the niners we had them beat down and Smith looked rattled and we allowed them to make plays and gain momentum that got the crowd and players back in the game, we should have stepped on their throats when we had the chance and that's on the coaches calling it way to conservative. We can't let teams hang around until the 4th and expect a miracle play to save us each and every week.

I'd like to see us go all out for 4 quarters pushing the ball down the field and really opening things up more. I'd like to see RW go no huddle early get the WR's going and make teams respect the passing game. We cant keep taking 2 quarters off every game.

Great job 18 , you nailed it

Reaction score
No thanks on the no huddle... I'd rather have the defense fresh. Wilson needs to establish that he can throw more intermediate routes. I think teams are sitting on those because we don't throw enough quick passes... Maybe Tate's drop on that quick slant is why.

Idahawk

Reaction score
No thanks on the no huddle... I'd rather have the defense fresh. Wilson needs to establish that he can throw more intermediate routes. I think teams are sitting on those because we don't throw enough quick passes... Maybe Tate's drop on that quick slant is why.

You would rather have the defense fresh, not sure I get that .

Reaction score
If you go no huddle, and go 3 and out, you just had the ball for maybe a minute and a half, and now your defense is back out there.

Top Bottom