• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wow, it must suck being a Niner fan these days.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Things sure changed in a hurry over there. Maybe the lambies have a shot at 3rd place in the division now.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Willis , Borland from the 49 ers , Locker walks away with 26 million

Teams are going to have to put some type of a clause in these contracts that protects them from gold diggers that want a pay day and then bail . I understand the concern but taking money and quitting ? That isn't going to fly for long

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
It isn't luck. 3 seasons in and still going strong. Which is exactly the reason his "luck" didn't run out last year like you thought it would.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score

Teams are going to have to put some type of a clause in these contracts that protects them from gold diggers that want a pay day and then bail . I understand the concern but taking money and quitting ? That isn't going to fly for long
Not sure about the rest of them but to Borland's credit, he gave the Niners about $6 or 7 million worth of play and only got paid something like $440k so he gave a lot more than he got back in the one season he played. He gave up a fortune in future earnings to keep his long term physical and mental health and I think his motives were genuine.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Interesting that you advocate slavery for NFL contracts.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
As Pete would say, they made us better.

Maybe SF will get better when their fans stop drooling over those old ass rusty rings, used and abused.

Looks like the Cards have taken over as our sparring partner

Top Bottom