• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

12th man flag raiser? Tell me this isn't true...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Kenny G will raise the 12th man flag? Are you flippin serious? This has got to be a joke.

They could have thrown a rock in Seattle and hit a better choice in my opinion. He may play a good sax, but this is FOOTBALL!

Mama Blue should be raising that flag today damnit! :mad:

On the other hand when we win I'll be buying Kenny's greatest hits CD immediately. :)

Reaction score
Where are you hearing this?? That is horrible. Should be Paul Allen, Mike Holmgren, Matt, or someone else that was involved with this team the last time they made it to the NFCCG!!!!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Nothing says intimidation like Kenny G

yhyzura8.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

Reaction score
Apparently a lot of people heard that rumor. Aaron Levine confirmed that it's NOT Kenny G though.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
What? They needed a SEAHAWK doing it today. Cortez Kennedy or someone like that. Kenny G doesn't exactly rock the house down.
My vote for best raising goes to when Bill Russell did it a while back. That was just off the charts cool.

Reaction score
I'm hoping a group of guys from the '05 team, Allen, and Holmgren all do it. That place to absolutely erupt.

Reaction score
I'm hoping a group of guys from the '05 team, Allen, and Holmgren all do it. That place to absolutely erupt.

Holmgren told Mitch on KJR on Friday that he has not been contacted and doesn't not expect to be.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It's Paul Allen!

Last time he raised it we went to the Superbowl! :)

Top Bottom