• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1999 Seahawks Game!

S

Seattlehawk94

Check it out...It's got the old unis, the old Dome, 94, a young Holmy, and the old CBS graphics/theme (best theme ever, need to go back to it).

It's fun to check out....Remember it like it was yesterday, partied in the Dome lot till 10PM after kicking those Jills sorry asses!

He downloaded the whole game so you can watch everything..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7CQl-XoN58"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7CQl-XoN58[/ame]

The dude's channel has a TON of old games from the HAWKS!

He's even got the Skansi game where Thomas set the sack record but we won on a Krieg TD pass at the end.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I knew you're Tez loving ass would be up on that!

Loved seeing the old logo explode out the the screen when showing the lineups..Used to pump me up like no other...

Man....That defense was my favorite ever!

DTs:
Daniels/LaBounty
Tez
Sam
Sinclair

LBs:
Simmons
D. Smith

DBs:
Sprungs
Wee Willie/Bowens
Bellamy/Merton Hanks
Grey Cup MVP QB Kerry Joseph/Daryl Williams

Biggest mistake Holmgren ever made was tearing down that team....I sincerly believe if he kept that group together and not fucked around with the lineups on offense in 2000 by playing Cocksuck Huard and benching Jon that team might've won a Superbowl if kept together...

I really think if Erickson was around in 1999 we'd have made it to the Superbowl that season, 1998 was a learning curve and Kit passed with flying colors...He was made for Dennis's offense, he started out hot in the WCO but never really connected with Holmy in doing so.

IN truth those '98 and '99 teams were close to being in the elite part of the NFL. At one point in 1999 we had the #2 Seed in the AFC in hand and were a game behind Jax for Home Field Throughout..If we didn't completely collapse we might've had a Divisonal Game at home and a bye week in for the Wild Card. With that the Titans would've gotten the Jags a round early and might have had US hosting the 1999 AFC Champion Game against them, we owned the Colts and forcing them to come out here to play would've been a cakewalk. As it was we would've beaten the Colts on the road and with the way we'd played Jax in that decade might've been about to take care of business...

After seeing that really close loss to the Titans in the Superbowl and the way we played the Lambs in Week 2 of the 2000 Season I honestly believe we'd have been World Champs that year.

Top Bottom