• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Add another Seahawk fan to the list.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm really really liking what I see being assembled by the current brass. This young offensive line will take a while to develope, but once they do mature to that point...Boom! Anyways, my name is Doug, and it's nice being amongst other hawk fans.

CHawks4life29

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome fellow SEAHAWK fan. I to like what PC & JS are doing. The new Look of the Hawks is great and only going to get better. Im not sold on TJ yet, but I will give him a shot and hope he proves everyone wrong. The OL will take some time to gell, but when they do look out. Lynch/Forsett/Washington have to be happy to see the size up front paving the way for them.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome Doug, this is halk talk all day everyday, die hards on here. I think the OL and the whole offense will be pretty good even in their first year. I have more concerns on Defense at this point.

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I equate "Lynch/Forsett/Washington" to Power/Agility/Speed by the way, so which one is the change of pace running back when they are all so different? Hopefully the defense will not be on the field for 35-40 minutes a game. Maybe i'm just a hawk-lunatic, because I look forward to seeing the depth chart every year.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Huddle brother!! You'll soon see that most of the regulars on here are hawk-lunatics! You've come to the right place!

Reaction score
Welcome! I think we all like what we see. Just need that QB to bring it all together... Luck would be great, but I can't see us being bad enough to get him with all of these moves we've made.

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Very nice to meet all of you & thanks again. "Die Hards" & "Seahawk Lunatics," sounds like very good company to me. I once told a friend that I'd never seen a bad QB behind a good offensive line. He told me that he had never seen a bad running back behind a good offensive line either. The Seahawk compass is pointing north again. :)

Top Bottom