• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

After 4 years I'm back...

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any of the original huddle are still on? I've been gone a long time. It's been so long I can't get into my original handle.

More later...

Fanatic

Reaction score
The original huddle went down, this site was put up from scratch a couple years ago. Some of us are still around though.. Myself, Ida, 94, 18, 96, Bru, some others check in every once in a while. Good to see some original huddle members coming out of the woodworks.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, I put it back up almost 4 years ago. Damn. Can't believe it's been that long.

I looked up your original account and it is still there. The email on it is a ron4fun email. If you want me to change it, I can try.

Top Bottom