• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Alex Gibbs Resigns + Trade

Reaction score
Seahawks OL Coach and Assistant Head Coach Alex Gibbs has resigned.

The Seahawks traded a late-round 2011 draft pick to the Eagles for OG/OT Stacy Andrews. Andrews played RT for the Bengals before heading to the Eagles where he played guard.

Reaction score
Yeah when I heard of this I was pissed and shocked... all that Gibbs "God-Father of Zone Blocking" hype goes to waste... now who are they going to get?

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
When I read the article that Gibbs left...man I was pissed. Hope he left his book of trade secrets, but fuck it were better off without anyone who is not all in. I would rather have a player or coach who is all in and is above average, than a player or coach who is legendary but doesn't give a shit about the team.

That is one reason I was so upset about the ol Holmgren fiasco. The man wanted to be here, love Seattle, the team, and the organization. We just spit in his face and said we would rather move on. Legendary coach who loves the organization was spurned, and we are where we are.

Now we cannot even get an O-Line coach to stay. Fuck it, Fuck Gibbs go Hawks.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He left cuz hes not in good health. Apparently were not sticking with the zoneblocking scheme either. Carroll doesnt want small zoneblocking O-lineman. He wants guys like this Stacy dude (6'7 345 lbs) We are in for an odd year..

Top Bottom